- Taster Package - Try it out!
- Beginner Course - Yes, I am doing this!
- Pay per hour - Keep practicing!
Time to get your certification!
$ 40per hourSave a bit of money if you can share your lessons with somebody else.
Private LessonsHighest success rate
$ 50per hourThis option is a good choice If you already have some experience flying a kite orfinished your course some time ago and didn't continue kiting for a while.
A few hours refresh will get you back into the kiting terminology and quickly have you back on the board in no-time!
You most likely will pick up faster and therefore should better to take a private lessons.
$ 802 hours
For those who are still in doubt about kiting, a taster course can be quite useful.
It gives you the basics of kiteboarding in two hours.
After this run, you know what it's all about and whether or not it has triggered you into continuing towards your certification.
The taster course provides all the fundamentals of:
- Setting up a kite and doing a pre-flight check
- Launching and landing
- Flying a trainer kite
- Re-launching from the water
- Site assessment and safe wind directions
- Safety systems
The two day beginner course (8hours) is recommended for those who want to give kitesurfing a real chance.
Even without any previous experience, after two days you will most likely be able to get up on the board and ride a short distance.
This course teaches you all the necessary safety procedures and you will have lots of fun while experiencing the power of the wind!
After the two day beginner course you will have learnt the nuts and bolts of kiteboarding. You will be registered to the world biggest wide known kiteboard organization.
If you would like to continue and learn more on how to improve your skills and become a fully independent rider, then pay per hour.
Perhaps you are curious on how to ride with style on your toes instead of always riding on your heels? Maybe you want to know how to safely land your first jumps?
Just ask us what you'd like to practice and we'll make a plan for you!
From here on, it's just about getting out there and practicing more; either by taking more lessons, renting equipment or buying your own kite!
Are you a travelling, experienced kiter but don't want to drag your own kite and board around? No worries - we rent complete kiteboarding gear!
Complete setMost Popular
$ 30Per hour
- Ozone 2020 kite models, in all sizes.
- Ozone/Cabrinha/North Pumps
- 20/25/27m Lines with 38/45/50/55cm Bars
- CrazyFly Boards 135cm up to 160cm
- Mystic Waste and Seat harnesses
- Helmet XS/S/M/L/XL
- Impact vest
$ 20Per hour
- Ozone 2020 kites + bar & lines
- CATALYST V1 &. V2
- ENDURO V2
- EDGE V9
- AMP V1
- ALPHA V1
- ZEPHYR V5 & V6
$ 20Per day
- CrazyFly 2020 boards
- LW Cruiser (Beginner/Light wind)
- Cruiser (Freeride)
- Raptor LTD (Full carbon)
- Raptor Pro (Freeride/Freestyle)
- Bulldozer (Freestyle/Wakestyle)
- Addict (Wakestyle with boots)
$ 10Per day
- Mystic Harness (xs/s/m/l/xl/xxl)
$ 5Per day
- Ozone Helmet (xs/s/m/l/xl)
- Impact Vest / Life Jacket (xs/s/m/l/xl)
- Neoprene shoes (size 36-46)