Variable Bridle Geometry settings
Quick and easy to change with no extra lines to add or remove:
Freeride – The Freeride setting offers the ideal balance in performance and feeling for all-round riding in any conditions. This is the factory setting and we recommend you try your Enduro V1 first on the Freeride setting.
Wave – The Wave setting decreases the bar pressure, and increases steering reactivity in all states of power and de-power – it is easier to turn the kite while de-powered when riding a wave.
Freestyle – The Freestyle setting increases sheeting bar pressure, increases power in the kite loop and increases pop for unhooked tricks. If you prefer a heavier and direct feel this could be the setting for you!
- The ultimate all-round, do-it-all kite
- Versatile Open-C design – Any style, any conditions
- Freeride, Wave, and Freestyle settings
- Performance kite for intermediate to advanced riders
- 4-line pulley-less system
- Teijin TechnoForce D2 canopy material
- Exceptional hand checked Ozone factory construction